Refer to Stripping & Cleaning and Aluminum Restoration sections of website for instructions on the safe and proper usage of these consumer products as Cleaning Tools for restoring cast iron and aluminum cookware.
How it works: The Amazon links on this site contain a special affiliate code. When you use links here to enter the Amazon website, any items you place in your shopping cart in the next 24 hours and then complete the check out process before your cart expires (usually 90 days) will be credited to CIC.
To make sure CIC gets credit for your Amazon purchases:
- Always enter the Amazon website via a link on the CIC website.
- Always click on a CIC Amazon link before adding items to your cart. Adding items first, and then clicking the link will not give CIC credit for those items.
- If you click on an Amazon link at another website or in an email, be sure to click on a CIC Amazon link before you next add items to your shopping cart.
- IMPORTANT: Banner ads with a small triangular Ad Choices logo showing Amazon products contain non-CIC affiliate links. Using them to access Amazon will credit those parties, not CIC.
- Bookmark this link, and use it to enter the Amazon website:
As you browse Amazon, the affiliate code you see at the end of the link above will disappear from the URL. That's OK, Amazon-- via a method used by most websites you visit-- "remembers" the code by setting a temporary "cookie" in your browser.
Privacy concerns: CIC can see what items have been purchased, but not who purchased them, nor any other information about them.
Referral fees earned go to offset recurring monthly webhosting costs, domain registration, as well as software licensing fees. Amazon prices are the same whether you use an affiliate link or not, so there is no extra expense on your part to help support the CIC website and forum.
Back to Top