Wagner 12

MarilynJ

I have a skillet. The only marks are Wagner at the top and 12 at the bottom. Cannot find any like it. Any suggestions?

It does not look like any of the pictures. The Wagner is not in quotation marks. It is closer to the edge than any of the postings.

The lack of quotes and the placement of the trademark could be attributed to pattern maker variation. Wagner TMs moved around quite a bit. If you have a photo, and can post it, it will help narrow it down.

I tried to create an album by going to the control panel but the option was not present so I made the photo a part of my public profile. You may view it there. Thanks for your help.

Profile photos are really only intended to provide a small photo of the member, so not the best for pan viewing. When creating a post, scroll down below the message composition area to "Manage Attachments". You can add a photo from your computer to a post that way.

That looks to be about the same relative logo placement as on the #10 below. The proximity to the top varied from size to size and even from pattern to pattern somewhat. That marking is dated ~ 1891-1910. My guess is that quotes will become more visible once it's cleaned, or, if not, that perhaps some of the marks were knocked off when the pattern was removed from the sand mold.

Back