Looking for Information on Perry Ware

ERutter

Hello, I have picked this pan up and cannot find anything about this brand! I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3457.jpg
    IMG_3457.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 43
You sure picked a tough one to ID. I found some restaurant distribution company located in the Caribbean that want a sign-in and join to view their products of which I just said no to that mentioned Perry and cast iron. Have no idea if they were related.
Looking thru eBay there is a Cousances enamel piece that has a similar handle as your piece but it had no pour spouts so the similarities stopped there.
Good Health skillets has a single hanging hole like your piece but there again no other features as yours.
I have a BSR pan that has the sectional tri-shaped heat ring on the bottom but again no other features as yours.
A lot of writing just to tell you I came up empty handed. It could be anything from an advertising piece to a legit piece of enameled cast iron.
Good luck in your quest and keep us posted if you find something.

ERutter....

I don't know if this is relevant, or matches your skillet... but on the Alibaba website I tracked a "Perry cookware" out of China that you could bulk order by the container load. Could not identify any ECI but they did have some "colored" cookware that shares similar attributes to your shade. Again, not sure if it is the same or similar, but, worth investigating.

or, perhaps this "Celebrity Chef" lent his brand to this line. It seems they all get around to it sooner or later...Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, The Pioneer Woman, etc. .
( https://play.google.com/store/books...-A&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CO_a-rLO1tQCFVV3Ygods6UAug )

Charles

Last edited:
Back