I found some stuff......

JMoss

https://plus.google.com/photos/1183...s/6073904892393073425?authkey=CNSJspGxtPrBgwE

From the 12 o'clock position that is a #8 BSR DO with lid, a #8 Lodge DO without a lid, a #8 skillet with outside heat ring (if anyone recognizes the small ears, scooped handle, incised 8 on top of the handle,and incised C at 6:00 and on the bottom of the handle, please tell me what it is), A Wagner square skillet, a Cajun Classic (junk) skillet and what I think is a sad iron heater.

All for $30.

I put the sad iron heater in the electro first since it is the first one I've ever found. It will be repurposed to a griddle.

#8 skillet with outside heat ring (if anyone recognizes the small ears, scooped handle, incised 8 on top of the handle,and incised C at 6:00 and on the bottom of the handle, please tell me what it is)

If anything, looks like it could be an older Wagner to me. Hard to really tell in that condition though. Can't wait to see it cleaned up :-D

Well, the "sad iron heater" is out of the electro tank. Thats when the "Hecho en Mexico" became visible. O'well, it will still serve as a griddle for the BBQ pit.

The #8 skillet is in the tank now. It has more promise than any of the other pieces.

coming up
The skillet and lid are in the oven, first seasoning. The square skillet Wagner will be a sacrifical anode. The DO's are looking pretty good and the Red Mountain lid is a definite keeper. I will post pictures.

Shame that #8 is so pitted inside. Looks like it would have been a good one otherwise. Still looks kinda Wagnerish to me but I'm not so sure. Would like to hear someone else chime in on an ID.

Too bad about the square skillet :(

DO's look pretty good. I'd say you did all right for $30 :D

Yep. I'm looking at the DO's to get my money back.

That skillet is a decent user user, I may cook in it for a while so i can give testimony.

Back