How is the quality of GHC-era Wagner cast iron?

EdC

I know this isn't much of a collectible, but as a user, how are these GHC era Wagner's? This dutch oven is the 1268 model. The item is unmarked (5 qt, Made in USA on the bottom). How are these as a user? Appreciate any thoughts on this!

00U0U_2cPLwbDcXoLz_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg00808_hhkoWMWv9Xuz_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

Label and box, so I assume unused. Quality no different than a marked Wagner. If the Pyrex lid is unchipped, a find worth having.

Yep, unused and has some light rust from storage, but lid appears 100%. I think I will pick it up if still available. Thanks for your response!

Just picked it up and the lid is in perfect condition. The dutch oven itself cleaned up super easily with some steel wool. Just applied some oil and doing its first seasoning now. It really does look completely unused. $45 local sale, very close by. Not an amazing deal, but can't get anything on Ebay these days at this price after shipping (due to the weight of a dutch oven), so I'm pretty happy.

Does anyone know much about where this was made? By the time Wagner was bought out by Randall and then by GHC, were these made in Cincinatti? This particular DO has the same part number as the older stylized logo 1268's made in Sidney and still fits the same lid.

Back