H. Jesse Dunfee

H. Jesse Dunfee

Hi, Been a collector/accumulator of Cast Iron for about 10 years now. Anything Cast Iron or related to a Cast Iron Foundry is of interest to me. I live in Bellaire, Ohio sitting right on the banks of the beautiful mighty Ohio River across from the northern panhandle of West Virginia. Funny is when I tell people I can drive all the way across West Virginia in 15 minutes and be in Pennsylvania they don't believe me.
Anyway I have a lot of cookware and different makes...800+ separate items. Mainly Griswold followed in order of quantity, WagnerWare, Favorite,Wapak,Vollrath,Sidney,Lodge,Martin then many Bottom Gated items of unknown maker. I have skillets, Dos, Griddles ,(Handled,Long,Round Bailed, Flop)
Lids, GEM Pans, Cornstick Pans, MailBoxes,Stove/Hotplates, Bowls, molds,kettles, Decorative Trivets,Pups,Ashtrays,SAD Irons and other things. Can't wait to meet some new names in the collecting world. I see that Steve Stephens is here. He is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge. Helped me identify my AXFORD BROILER Skillets as being original from SF Cal. and not made by Lodge or someone else. Enough yapping. Thanks for having me...Jesse

Back