Wagner Lamb Cake Mold?

Are you searching Wagner or just lamb? Looks like several completed lamb listings are Wagners being called Griswolds or, being unmarked, the Wagners are not identified as such.

Other than the Griswold lamb there is the Wagner and the Lodge. Of the latter one has a mouth and one doesn't but I don't ever remember which is which.

Are you searching Wagner or just lamb? Looks like several completed lamb listings are Wagners being called Griswolds or, being unmarked, the Wagners are not identified as such.

I was searching just lamb. I see two that probably are including the one listed as 14" long is really 13-7/8" like mine ( x 8-1/4"). I don't recall the other saying. Can't find them now though so I'm not sure what it sold for.

On many, it's hard to tell just what they might be because they don't list dimensions.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Other than the Griswold lamb there is the Wagner and the Lodge. Of the latter one has a mouth and one doesn't but I don't ever remember which is which.

The Wagner has the mouth and is 13-7/8" x 8-1/4". The Lodge has no nose detail but strong muscles. It's 10-1/4" x 6-3/4".

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure that this is what it is but there's that little bit of doubt of course.

Back