Scratching my head on identifying these.

TDBiles

Hello,

As the title states I'm scratching my head on identifying the below. If you can share any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

- "2" muffin pan, I thought could have possibly been Griswold. But looking in the YB, it should have "No.2" not just the "2".

- Brownie pan #9, no idea.

- French roll No.11, no idea.

Appreciate any info. Thanks

Attachments

• #2 muffin pan.jpg
    #2 muffin pan.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28
  • brownie pan 9 GM .jpg
    brownie pan 9 GM .jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 27
  • french roll No 11 .jpg
    french roll No 11 .jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 26
I could only attach three pictures, so I'm continuing with two items that I'm curious about.

- Martin No.7 sauce pan. The RB doesn't list a No.7 sauce pan (might have over looked it). Has anyone seen or own one of these?

- Sidney O with what I'd call fancy script. What's up with the script?

Appreciate any info. Thanks

Attachments

• Martin 7 Sauce Pan .jpg
    Martin 7 Sauce Pan .jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Sidney O fancy script 10 skillet .jpg
    Sidney O fancy script 10 skillet .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 41
One mystery solved. Looking around on the site, in the trademarks section, I found the Sidney Script logo (Sidney Hollow Ware Co. - Sidney, OH (1888-1897)).

Thanks for sharing the info on this great site!!!

I can help you on two of your pieces: Martin shows covered saucepans in their catalog for sizes 5-9. They are wonderful pieces and I had one, a 5 I think, sans cover.

The golfball gem pan has handles that match pretty well to a series of somewhat crudely cast gem pans that are shown in a single catalog page of mine marked at the top of the page THE FOUNDRY PRODUCTS COMPANY. Shown are gem pans Nos. 1-5 but not the golfball pan which I think may be from this company due to the straight handles with the sunken profile. I have never seen a piece of iron cookware marked by this company which may have only been a jobber.

Thanks Steve.

We've only been collecting since the beginning of the year, and have found we're always learning something new. That, the thrill of discover, and knowledgeable people such as yourself willing to share there knowledge and experience makes this a great hobby!

@John E, thanks. That's the first one that I've found or saw. We're digging it. Gotta clean it and put some miles on it. :)

We were on the hunt earlier today, and once again looking for help ID'ing some additional CI.

- Ribbed loaf pan. We believe it's an un-marked Wagner. The dimensions are the exact same as in the RB. Thoughts?

- Found a fancy script Sidney O No.8 griddle. It's now mated with it's big brother the fancy script Sidney O No.10 skillet.

- Old Hearts aebleskiver. Can't find another to compare it with. No idea.

I have two additional images to add.

- Plain rectangle CI loaf pan. No marks, no idea. Any thoughts?

- Chocolate / Candy mold. Thought was interesting. Wasn't sure what it was when we bought it.

Attachments

• Ribbed Cake Mold, think it's a Wagner.jpg
    Ribbed Cake Mold, think it's a Wagner.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
  • griddle Sidney O No.8 fancy script.jpg
    griddle Sidney O No.8 fancy script.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Old Aebleskiver Heart Pan.jpg
    Old Aebleskiver Heart Pan.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
Due to server space limitations, each member has a finite amount of space allocated for attachments. For this reason, attached images are discouraged, and using one of the other methods outlined in the "Adding Photos To a Forum Post" sticky topic at the top of most forums is preferred.

I think your ribbed loaf pan is an unmarked Wagner. The heart pan I used to have an identical one but never knew the maker and may never have seen another one. Nice early piece there.

Thanks Steve.

I've added a picasa link that should have the plain rectangle loaf pan and the candy mold pictures in it.

Back