Please help identifying pan seen on tv cooking show

KarenDansberry

I have been admiring the griddle pan used by Jamie Oliver on his earlier cooking shows. (At some point, he started using his own line of tfal pans.)
The pan in question can be clearly seen in the 15 minute meals show-- series one, episode 34. He uses it in the second half of the show making his chicken salad.
It is oval, and has a very distinctive side handle, so I am sure many of you will recognize the manufacturer without ever seeing the back of the pan.
I would love to have one of my own someday, so if you can identify it and the manufacturer, that would be fantastic, and I bet you all love a challenge!
I appologize for my ignorance of the proper terminology, feel free to educate me on that, too.
Thanks,
Ren

You'll need to provide a link to the video or a screenshot from it, showing the pan you are talking about. Please don't expect members to search for this information in order to help you. Nothing I've found in 30 minutes' time has resulted in anything viewable without some kind of subscription to a service.

I have no clue as to who made it without seeing the back too. I have a semi new Lodge grill pans, 3 different ones, square and round grills.

Back