My grandma's pan

FrankR

My dad gave me this pan a few months ago, a pan that belonged to my grandmother who died shorty before I was born, so I thought it was a neat thing to have. I poked around the net for a way to clean it(which I did using electrolysis) and found a wealth of info along with this site, and a dozen or so pans later I am hooked..... you know what I am talking about. Anyway I have been able to identify most of the pans I have through info here, but this one has me stumped and for sentimentality reasons I would really like to know the maker of it. There is only a number 3 on the handle and I can't figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks and greetings from North Dakota!
Frank

Attachments

• Grandmas pan bottom.jpg
    Grandmas pan bottom.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Grandmas pan top.jpg
    Grandmas pan top.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 39
I have one like that, no markings on the bottom but a pie logo ghost, so I'm sure it's a Wagner. You might take a close look at yours to see if you see a ghost.

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. Doug, I took a good look at the bottom this morning at various angles and didn't find any ghosting, but you definitely had me curious. I am working on another with no markings at all and may need to call on you again, but I am going to revisit some of the info here and see if I can figure it out.
Frank

Back