Cleaned up a Lid Today

RJ Ruchti

Have had this old skillet for some time but did nothing to it. Yesterday I dropped the lid in the electrolysis tank as it was starting to get some rust showing. Tank was almost not big enough to keep the lid from toughing the anodes. Got it scrubbed down, dried, oiled and in the over for 1.5 hours. Will use soap and water to clean up the skillet and oil it as it will probably never be used. Not much danger of getting hit with one of these.

15 inch skilet bottom.JPG 15 inch skillet inside.JPG 15 inch inside lid.JPG 15 inch Skillet.JPG

Very nice! I would use it for sure. I love the assist tab. I wish Wapak had them, lol.....nice piece!

Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated.

With just the two of us don't need anything near that big. Have a couple 12" that are the main skillets. The Lodge 12 griddle is the one that gets the most use. Carolyn bought on at Walmart some time back. Instead of asking she tried to use it and whatever she was cooking stuck. I got it cleaned up and used it several times and is working good, but she won't even try using it now.

Back