View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:30 AM
Doug D. Doug D. is offline
Site Admin
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,255
Default Re: What Is This ???

It's called an "odorless" skillet. The duct is meant to allow the natural draft of a wood stove to pull cooking odors down through it to be channeled up and out the flue instead of permeating the kitchen. It was designed to work best with a lid on the pan, usually something loose-fitting like a tin one.
Reply With Quote