YouTube Videos

Many youtube videographers are actually earning money by publishing content-- lots of content. Their goal is to publish as many videos as possible and have those videos seen by as many viewers as possible, and not necessarily to disseminate helpful, accurate, or collector approved information.

Hi all,

Because I'm new to CI restoration, and because there's differences of opinions that I don't know how to solve yet, I was wondering if anyone could expand on how people are earning money by doing all these videos.

It must be true though, because I see so many DIY videos, and some are produced so semi-professionally as to make me wonder "why" all this "free info" that seems, on the surface, reliable. Some of it is down right stupid to the point that anyone with average intelligence could see it's wrong, but others.... ; well.... :-D

Are these guys making money from manufacturers? How are they doing it?

Videos are either preceded by ads, or have ad banners superimposed upon them. Views and clicks on them generate revenue for YouTube, a portion of which is paid to the content provider. More videos = more views/clicks = more money.

Back