Cast Iron Collector Forums  

Go Back   Cast Iron Collector Forums > General Discussion > General Cast Iron


General Cast Iron General Cast Iron Cookware Topics and Q&A

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2015, 11:49 AM
JudyKonopka JudyKonopka is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 18
Default #10 griddle with gate mark and "upside down" handle ID

I just returned from the flea market where I picked up an unmarked round 10" (located at the base of the handle on the back) griddle with a gate mark and heat ring in v good condition. It has a weird handle - it almost looks like it was put on upside down. There is a groove that runs through it on the top and it's solid on the bottom side. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can you ID it? Thanks

Here is the handle ( from the top)

Bottom of griddle

Last edited by JudyKonopka; 05-03-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Reply With Quote


griddle, handle

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


- Website Directory -

This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,
an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn
advertising fees by advertising and linking to or its affiliates.
This page contains ads and links that earn commissions for CIC.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.