Help ID?

KMDoty

These were passed down from my mother-in-law, who passed away in '93. No idea if she bought them herself or they were given to her.

Pan 1: The only markings on it are the size marking on the handle and the numeral 4 on the bottom at 6 o'clock. Looking at some of the other weirdness on the bottom, could this be a recast?
Pan 2: The Abelskiver pan. It says 32D at 3 and 9 o'clock on the bottom, and an H near the handle. No markings at all on the top.
Pan 3: This one is obvious, I just wanted to show a pic of it. Haven't cleaned it up yet but it's gonna be real pretty when I'm done!

UQV1zSSm.jpg
0jeCbuym.jpg

H7VVhGHm.jpg
yf5Iu30m.jpg

0lKwjawm.jpg

Although the design was later changed, the aebelskiver pan is a Lodge. The unmarked skillet is one of those apparently made by someone or some foundry using an existing pan as the basis for a pattern.

Thanks Doug! Wherever the unmarked one is from, it's a nice pan, perfectly flat and the cooking surface is very smooth.

So my mother-in-law had 2 Lodge pans that she probably purchased after they had been married a few years, in the early '60s. I wish I knew where the Wagner came from, it seems it's quite a bit older than the others.

I have a #7 and #9 WAGNER the same as the one you posted and according to this site it dates from 1915 to 1920 . I really like the look of the old pans like these .

That #12 is a beauty !

Back