Cast Iron Lover

CRJones

Hey folks:
I have liked cast iron all my life and love cooking on it. I decided a while back to try and accumulate some quality cast iron to replace what has been primarily lodge cast iron, so my research project began and that’s when I wondered upon y'alls site here. I am from Arkansas (born and raised) and have enjoyed cooking for years and cast iron is my favorite cookware. This site is very useful with a lot of helpful folks. I have received some very good information here and just ordered some material to further my education on vintage cast iron cookware..... Thank you, to all the members and to the web master for keeping this site going.

CRJONES

Welcome to the forum CRJones.
Since joining the site, my wife and I have picked up way to many pieces to cook with all the time. But I will use every piece at least once. As time goes on, I will get to give each more use.

Hey CR! I'm an Arkansas girl myself. I live 20 miles west of Little Rock on Wye Mountain. I've cooked on cast iron all my life. Most of it handy me downs from my grandmothers. Glad to see another Arkansan on here!

Back