New Pieces

It's sorta bitter sweet in a way. I had some of these pans and I had a flip pan but had no idea what I had and I tossed them out. I can't believe I did that but claim the ignorance of youth as a defense.

Scott

The Korn Kob pans in my eyes are practically useless. This is my opinion, as I can never get corn shaped cornbread out of them.. I have a few of the Senior sized one I haven't tried yet though..

The 5 Star however is pretty damn cool. Nice finds.

The Korn Kob pans in my eyes are practically useless. This is my opinion, as I can never get corn shaped cornbread out of them.. I have a few of the Senior sized one I haven't tried yet though..

The 5 Star however is pretty damn cool. Nice finds.

Rick, the "Korn Kob" pans work great for me. I always spray lightly with cooking spray and then put the pans in the oven while it's preheating. When I have my batter ready I take them out and pour the batter in. It should "sizzle" just like when cooking cornbread in a CI skillet. When done to a golden brown I can turn pan over and the sticks fall out with a perfect corn pattern and a nice "crunchy" crust. Preheating is the secret.

Rick, the "Korn Kob" pans work great for me. I always spray lightly with cooking spray and then put the pans in the oven while it's preheating. When I have my batter ready I take them out and pour the batter in. It should "sizzle" just like when cooking cornbread in a CI skillet. When done to a golden brown I can turn pan over and the sticks fall out with a perfect corn pattern and a nice "crunchy" crust. Preheating is the secret.

Hank Cox has it right it works for me all the time. Rick, Does your corn look like the worms ate it first or the raccoon got to your corn.:icon_scratchchin:

I preheat the pan dry and spray immediately before adding the batter. When they're done I turn the pan upside down over a bread basket and after a quick little shake or two they all fall out. Preheating is definitely the most important part.

Back