What's it worth?

Gwen R

I just Picked up a Columbus Iron Works fish fryer, took me days to find out what it was, now I know but I don't have the bottom and I have like 4 people stalking me for it, so I have to ask, what is it worth?

Attachments

• Cleaned fish fryer2.jpg
    Cleaned fish fryer2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Cleaned fish fryer1.jpg
    Cleaned fish fryer1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 28
I also have this lid to identify, CHF? and The Lodge pan has a heart, I've never seen that before. Know much about it? I'm new to using and collecting CI, so I'd appreciate any help!

Attachments

• hammered lid1.jpg
    hammered lid1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 31
  • hammered lid2.jpg
    hammered lid2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Lodge heart.jpg
    Lodge heart.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 38
If CHF, there would usually be a number like 88 on the underside of the lid. The heart on the Lodge, IIRC, had something to do with which shift made the piece.

I also have this lid to identify, CHF? and The Lodge pan has a heart, I've never seen that before. Know much about it? I'm new to using and collecting CI, so I'd appreciate any help!

The heart was used for a period of a few years to identify pieces produced by the night shift. IIRC it was late 70s, maybe 77 to 79, but don't quote me on the exact timeframe.

I have one with a heart on it too.

I asked Lodge FB page about the heart. They said it started early 90's and stopped it mid 90's to identify shift.

Back