Three little Indians

Wow....all 3 look to be in great shape. I have a 10, but I dont cook in it for some reason. Are you going to use them? Anywyas, thats a great pic!

Wow....all 3 look to be in great shape. I have a 10, but I dont cook in it for some reason. Are you going to use them? Anywyas, thats a great pic!
Used the 7 for eggs this morning. I'll cook in them just to say i did but I'll probably just end up displaying them.

They look cool but I smell a repro. , one of the logos aren’t positioned correctly or uniformly . Handles look to not be consistent for some reason . Nevertheless they look neat

Patterns being handmade, there are going to be minor inconsistencies, especially between sizes. I don't see anything about these three that would cause concern. Fake Wapak Indians have really muddy indistinct logos and the most often-seen #4 has a regular skillet handle.

I agree. I dont see anything would say its a fake. Wapaks are Wapaks,,,,,every one is different. As a side note, I wish they would have used the Indian Head handle on more skillets, I love it!

Oh, and those all look as flawless as they come.

These all look like the real deal. As Doug said above, the #4 is really the only one seen faked, and it is really obvious. I currently have 3,8, and 9 skillets and sold a #10 Dutch oven with fully marked lid last year. The Indian Head pieces are really beautiful.

They look cool but I smell a repro. , one of the logos aren’t positioned correctly or uniformly . Handles look to not be consistent for some reason . Nevertheless they look neat
Definitely not repop. Way too crisp to be even considered a repop.

I just saw this.....2 of the skillets are medium thick, one is thin, and the 10 is thick. Mine is too......maybe they ground more off? Who knows.

Back