Spring Cleaning!

ChuckP

It's finally warm enough to run the e-tank and I've been hitting it hard. I feel fortunate to have found some pretty nice items over the winter months, and thought I would post up what I've been working on. FWIW, Turk's head pans are a real pain in the hands to restore, and I hope to never do another one.

Nice looking job. No need to shut down the eTank due to winter, keep it cooking.

Now that you have mastered Turk's head pans, pull out some waffle irons.

LOL I used like winter, but now that I'm getting close to 60 years old, I have no desire to stand in a freezing cold garage and clean iron. It can wait until spring. I'm working on my first full sized waffle iron right now, and it's definitely more work than the toys.

Come on 60 scare you , it's all down hill anyway don't ask how I know. Winter, if I do not keep my eTank running all winter it will be a frozzzen block in short order. But I agree with you I also I have no desire to stand in a freezing cold Barn and clean iron. I just take the piece out of the warm eTank knock off the heavy crud put the piece into a bucket and head back inside. At -22 things freeze fast.

Good luck with the waffle iron.

Those Turks Heads turned out really nice. I would have to say thats a LOT of work, but worth it in the long run.....good job!

Sorry to repost, but I just now saw the other pics ( getting used to the new layout ). All I can say is WOW, those are all old and i great shape. I like the Lodge 10 myself.

Back