Orfice size for propane Griswold 203

MartyV

I recently picked up a griswold 203 3 burner stove. It did not have a hose or regulator with it so im not sure if it is setup for propane or natural gas. If i hook it up with a high flow bbq regulator it will light but you barely see the flame. Do i need an adjustable pressure regulator or do i have the wrong orfice size?
I will try get a picture later when it gets dark.

I recently picked up a griswold 203 3 burner stove. It did not have a hose or regulator with it so im not sure if it is setup for propane or natural gas. If i hook it up with a high flow bbq regulator it will light but you barely see the flame. Do i need an adjustable pressure regulator or do i have the wrong orfice size?
I will try get a picture later when it gets dark.
Did you get this figured out? I just picked up a 202 and I am looking for info to rebuild it.

Got a 503, would also love to know if people use these with propane or natural gas. I hooked mine to natural gas this summer, and to say it was weak (flame) is an understatement. Might have just been that the old lines had trash in them, who knows. Riding along, hoping someone knows.

Not sure if you did a search on the forum here, but maybe this will help you.

Back