Not sure on this one

CMiles

Hello everyone. New here but not to this addiction. I feel like I should have an idea on this one but I dont. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Polish_20220904_204518242.jpg
    Polish_20220904_204518242.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 38
No notch on top. Solid around. Sorry pic is not good. Had to resize to put up. Ill rey and redo it

No Lodge would have a size number at 6 o'clock. Nor a thin, distinct handle reinforcement ridge. Looks like an unmarked Favorite Piqua (or CHF who acquired FPW patterns). Look in the 12 o'clock position for the outline of an area where the CHF TM would have been excised.

Would the ghost mark indicate this may be CHF after they bought the molds from Favorite?
I've seen a few other 'unmarked' favorite skillets and I've kind of wondered the same thing... or how we could possibly tell the difference between an 'unmarked' favorite and an unmarked CHF (made using the favorite patterns)... we know that CHF did alter the patterns and made the kind of double marked chf/favorite for a while... but if they made 'unmarked' using the favorite pattern there wouldn't really be any way to tell.

Back