My First Find

VHatthorn

Can anyone out there tell me anything about this cooker. I also have the lid but its cracked on the outer ring and needs repair. I bought it to use as a chip holder in my smoke house. This piece got us into this hobby which has become kinda crazy for us, we are reading everything we can find and will be ordering RB&BB soon. I paid $22 for it at a road side junk sale......good or bad ????

Vernie,
I have come across several of these and if you read all the posts in the New Collectors corner you will see where several folks have asked for help trying to ID these pots. So far no one has been able to determine the maker.

I have never see one priced as low as $22 so I would say you did OK.

BTW
I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. I cannot tell if it actually went out and nothing appears in my "Sent" folder. Did you get it?

Jack

The saving of sent PMS in the Sent folder is off by default to save server space. Messages kept in the Sent folder also contribute to the maximum stored PMs. A user may set it to on if he or she wishes.

Vernie,
I have come across several of these and if you read all the posts in the New Collectors corner you will see where several folks have asked for help trying to ID these pots. So far no one has been able to determine the maker.

I have never see one priced as low as $22 so I would say you did OK.

BTW
I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. I cannot tell if it actually went out and nothing appears in my "Sent" folder. Did you get it?

Jack

Yes I got it and thanks, been outside most of the morning so I just noticed the PM. Sent you reply.

Back