ID 18 cup Gem pan , no marks no pics anywhere on google etc.

GarrettJ

ive been looking for a few months trying to figure our who made it and what is it worth....so far ZERO leads....so now I'm here.

Links below, the forum system cannot upload the originals as there are too big.....?????

probably not an asian takoyaki pan as the open frame design would be a mess... could be an aebleskiver pan I suppose, but it would be expert level skill to get 18 of them all turned at the right times, typical pans are less than half that number.... there were a lot of 'egg bakers' or 'egg roasters' for a time... maybe?

The handles and open frame don't indicate a stove top implement. As a golf ball gem pan, the 6-6-6 configuration is unusual, most are 4-3-4 or 4-4-4. Google Lens can sometimes provide a clue, but apparently not on this one.

The handles and open frame don't indicate a stove top implement. As a golf ball gem pan, the 6-6-6 configuration is unusual, most are 4-3-4 or 4-4-4. Google Lens can sometimes provide a clue, but apparently not on this one.
I tried all of that, and thus far, no luck. Seems this one is a rather elusive unicorn.

Back