family photo of griswold wheat stick pans

D_Madden

I recently picked up a couple more and decided to get them together for a little family photo... I didn't include the #27 and #28 pans, or the puritan branded one...

interesting that I've managed to collect the two sizes of the normal wheat pan with leveling feet and without...

Kind of messes with my eyes looking at these pics at first, lo....its like a LOT of info to look at. Very Nice!

I recently picked up the #282 at an estate sale without feet (smooth bottom). Were the cornorwheat pans with and without feet made during different time periods by Griswold? Also, what are the circa dates for these pans? I paid $25 for the pan. I’m hoping it was a fair price.
Thanks

I recently picked up the #282 at an estate sale without feet (smooth bottom). Were the cornorwheat pans with and without feet made during different time periods by Griswold? Also, what are the circa dates for these pans? I paid $25 for the pan. I’m hoping it was a fair price.
Thanks
I have no idea about the significance of the leveling feet or not... or if that indicates a different time period or not... or just a design change... I think $25 for any of the wheat design pans is a great buy.

Back