Broiler skillet

TyHiggins

Forgive the picture, $10 Dollar store camera and no way to tell if something is centered. The bottom has an inset heat ring, no breaks, no markings visible but some carbon buildup so there could be some. Any idea as to age and maker?

Last edited:
It'll have to be cleaned to say for certain, doesn't look like it'll have any markings but there might be something. The bottom can be seen in my toy waffle iron post.

Not a mark or name on it, but it sur looks good all clean and seasoned. I don't see it being an import, definitely not Asian, and it just looks too American. I know my mom will be thrilled with it come Christmas though.

That is an older US made pan of very nice quality. I've had one and seen others but don't know the maker. The handle is unique and you might match it up with a known maker's skillet.

Yes the quality is very nice, why I had a feeling it went back a ways. I can imagine these weren't very popular to clean though. I'll have to baptize it before my mom gets it Christmas, see what sort of grill marks it'll leave.

Back