Bread stick pan recipes?

JaredS

Greetings all! My father in law surprised me today with a Wagner bread stick pan (1326). I love the look of these pans, but haven't bought one because I tend to keep pieces that I use, and I don't know that I would use this that often. Now that I have it, any suggestions for recipes that aren't typical breadsticks or sausages? A French roll pan seems much more versatile to me, which is what I have been looking at, but consider this a challenge for this narrow pocketed gem pan!

Jared,
That is a tough question. Ive wondered about that whenever I see one of the those. Just the other day I seen one for sale locally and it crossed my mind of what could I actually cook with it for multiple things. What has come to mind is maybe German soft pretzels sticks. But then again were not far off the original uses.

I'm curious myself what some of the other members have used these for. I always enjoy new ideas.

Steve,

This may be a limited use pan ? But hopeful we may hear some new ideas.

Something did come to mind the other day. Maybe a chewy pizza type dough with mozzarella or provolone cheese rolled and sealed inside, brushed with garlic butter and topped with parmesan and seasoning of choice. Bake and dip in a warm Marinara sauce.

Well there's a idea to try, would it turn out and taste good ? Anyone have a hit or miss experiments to add.

Steve,

Refrigerated Cinnamon rolls (turn out GREAT in CI!!!), or breadsticks; reshaped, if needed. Brush with Butter, Garlic, Parmesan Cheese, etc.

Croissants or biscuits filled with: Pie filling, PB&J, lunchmeat and/or cheese, breakfast stuff, hotdogs...

I have (2) pie irons that are pretty much all I need for camping, and these are just a few of the things I do! Hope this helps.

ENJOY!
Tammie B.

Back