lodge

1. E

Hello from Oregon

Hello, Excited to join this community! I started using cast iron cookware in 2010, with a Lodge Combo Cooker (chicken fryer and skillet where they are lids for each other). Took me awhile to get the hang of using and taking care of it. I learned later that vintage skillets are much lighter and...
  2. G

Lodge Rectangular Roaster Pan

What are the dimensions of the Lodge Rectangular Roaster Pan from the three notch era? Did it have a cover? Does it differ from the #1FP Fish Pan, marked Made in USA? Thanks
  3. N

Is This Lodge?

I found this today. I think it’s an earlier lodge but I’ve not seen a catalog number before. Is it a copycat? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/2PbfYwx
  4. N

Is This Lodge?

I found this #9 dutch oven today with a heat ring. It looks like a Lodge but I’ve never seen one with a heat ring. Any ideas? And perhaps an estimated year? Thanks. https://imgur.com/gallery/I6uhYHo
  5. N

What is This Skillet?

Here is the other find today. I thought it was a BSR, as it was laying on the ground face down. When I picked it up and turned it over I saw the big ears and the raised #9. I am not familiar enough with BSR (as there are so very few in my area) but I didn't think this all matched. Anyone...
  6. J

Fresh S.R. & Co Wheat pan Find

I just found this pan today at a local antique shop .. I found out it is a Griswold made for Sears & Roebuck ... I bought it and a Wagner Crusty Corn Junior patent 1920 pan along with what I believe is a Lodge unmarked Turks Head Pan all for $25. I thought this was a steal ...
  7. R

Some Blacklock ads & clippings I found.

Lodge & even Blacklock doesn't do a lot for me, but someone posted a photo of a possible Blacklock skillet on another site, and I went and dug for some info. I'm sure some/all of the CI clubs have this info available for members, but about 45mins. perusing Google Books, and this is some of...
  8. R

Hello Everyone

I'm Renee, I've got a soft spot for cast iron and so here I am. What drew me to this site "how I stumbled upon it" was in looking for photos of the Lodge American Wildlife Series. I have the Bass and the Mallard and am and have been searching for the Deer and the Bird Dog. :) I'm from AL...
  9. N

Lodge wildlife skillets - Dog, bass, duck, deer

I recently acquired this set of 10" Lodge wildlife skillets. They are not exactly in my wheelhouse (like older stuff), so can anyone share perspective on value. Early input is that these are desirable. I'd post a picture showing the new skillets with hangtags, but I am not sure I am IT savvy...
Back