Magnalite 4682 Date?

RossMiller

Hi,

I just picked up this Magnalite 4682 (shown after being cleaned by me) at a thrift store this week and I am trying to date it. I have had a few Wagner Ware Magnalite pieces which I know date from 1934-1959. This Magnalite piece has the same logo type font as the earlier GHC Magnalite Professional and Magnalite Classic logos, but it doesn't include all the other text below and I cannot find another one online in all my searching. It has the handles of the GHC Magnalites. The Magnalite logo has the registered trademark after it and it is Made in USA. Would I be correct in assuming that this piece dates from 1960-1969 when Wagner Ware and Magnalite trademarks were owned by Textron?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Magnalite the brand has been through a number of hands since the original Wagner in Sidney, OH. Cast aluminum being kind of a sidebar to cast iron collecting, there apparently hasn't been much effort to keep up with what markings fell under whose stewardship. Imperial and metric markings to me say post-early 1970s.

Back