#3 BSR Cornbread Pan

D Hodges

I'm dummer than a box of rocks when it comes to computers. but I'll do my best. I came upon a number #3 bsr cornbread pan and first one I've seen but I have only been playing with cast iron pans for about a year. is this unusual or not? it sits perfect inside a #3 century series bsr thanks Doug.

There is a #5 and a #7 BSR cornstick pan that I'm aware of, but not a #3. What does it look like?

Bonnie
Think I read that was made in only one year. I have one but don't remember what year they were made. It makes really good CB wedges.

Jack.

Think Bonnie has ID'd your piece assuming your skillet has pie shaped receptacles (six total) and is probably marked as she wrote (6CBS).
JMoss usually refers us to the Cast Iron Chaos Birmingham Stove and Range link which has some good info regarding the BSR pieces. I did a quick check before this post and the 6CBS was supposing produced from 1967 thru 1970.
Don't be afraid of these computers...they won't bit you and they are almost as addictive as collecting CI once you learn how to use them.
If you can't post a picture describe all the features as best you can and it may help us out.

Back