Steak Lover's Cookin'

Aside: Hilditch, you may never write a cookbook, but you could provide great illustrations for one!:grin: Darn, now I want a steak, and it's only 9:00 AM!

Last night. Too freakin' cold and windy to be out there cooking tonight.

IMG_1545_zpsmt0zvujj.jpg

IMG_1546_zpsewqy6l4x.jpg

KevinE
I have one of those but it is so badly pitted that you can only make out the "R" in Wagner. Very good cooking surface but I have been reluctant to use it.

Jack

KevinE
I have one of those but it is so badly pitted that you can only make out the "R" in Wagner. Very good cooking surface but I have been reluctant to use it.

Jack

Why the reluctance to use it? I have a shallow skillet that is so badly pitted I'm not certain it is Wagner, but the cooking surface is excellent and I've used it quite a bit. It certainly has no collector value.

IMG_1661_zpsqebnhozj.jpg

IMG_1663_zpszdecud9o.jpg

Kevin E
The pitting is bad enough that I would expect hot spots and I have other 10s'. This one is going to the resale shop - cheap.

Jack

Aside: Hilditch, you may never write a cookbook, but you could provide great illustrations for one!:grin: Darn, now I want a steak, and it's only 9:00 AM!

Sharon, I didn’t thank you for the compliment. Fortunately it is now easy to take a few pics and chose the best. It isn’t like the old days with a 35 and having to have them processed. I’m glad you enjoy the pics. Thanks.

Hilditch

Kevin,

I do like that 110, that or a 109 is on my list. The weather is starting to get nice here I'll have to get more and see if I can dig one up for my price range.

Back