Valuable Stargazer info

Sherman A

Hi all,

i was watching a YouTube video of a guy seasoning his new Stargazer skillet. He was flipping through the small brochure that came with it, and i noticed some large text on one of the pages. i paused the video, and enlarged the page so i could read the text clearly:

DA-CCED8DB3

This turns out to be a discount code on your second skillet, as a Thank You from Stargazer. Being an eternal optimist, i ordered my first Stargazer skillet and tried this discount code at checkout. Guess what? i received 15% off my purchase. :)

Rather than $80, my new pan (slated to ship in April) was $68, plus $8 shipping, for a total of $76.

I am sure this code would work for anyone - it is printed right on the brochure they send with each pan. They can't change it too quickly ... :)

-sherman

Seems a little dishonest to take advantage of a small start up company posting discount codes that aren't being used for their intended purpose.

Well, it does not work any longer. Tried tonight ... and I got - "This discount has reached its usage limit"

Oh well.....

Back