lodge sk made in usa

They made a #4 back in the arc logo days, but none of those sizes exist in the 3-notch designs, to my knowledge. No #9, either.

i have the #9 and have seen a few come through ebay through the years but never a 4,11 or 13. i would love to find some advertising from the 50-60-70's where this line of cookware was featured.

Can you post a photo of the bottom of the #9?

Edit: NM, I found some in completed listings. Looks like 1940s and 1950s, by the markings. Yours has "Made In USA" on it?

the images i have will not upload to large of a file i guess. here is a link to one for sale on ebay right now. item # 370819261520

So it is. They started skipping that size at some point, maybe when they started with the egg logo.

i believe so, the egg skillet logo you will not find a 9 sk. I am always on the hunt for the elusive 4, 11 and 13 sk usa line. I would love to finish out this set and proudly place it next to my other completed giswold and wagner sets. i did have 4 early lodge, 4 only marked on the bottom with lodge in arc form. traded it for a 12 and 14 sk usa pair of skillets at a second hand store in yakima washington some years ago. i am going to keep scouring the web, this site, estate sales, auctions, antique stores, etc. until i find those pans. that is what i like most about collecting, the thrill of the hunt.

I'm looking at some info that shows the Lodge skillets from 1965 to 1987, the period that would include the 3-notch, "Made In USA" era, did not include a #11 or a #13. It does, however, list a #4 of that period as having been produced.

Back