Bundt Pan ID Help

Kyle S.

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this bundt pan? It is about 12 inches from handle to handle and about 4 inches deep. I was hoping the shape of the handles might help for an ID. It is the first bundt I had ever seen so I do not know too much about them.
Thanks,
Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0012-1.jpg
    IMG_0012-1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 50
I've never seen one before except on eBay. They must be fairly rare, and they are usually out of my frugal price range!

I don't see them often either. I went on a business trip and picked it up along the way. It was only 30 bucks so I couldn't turn it down. I hate cooking in things I don't know much about so I was hoping to find some help. I was hoping the half moon shaped holes in the handles would help but no luck yet. I will continue my quest for information.
Any more comments are welcomed,
kyle

I wish I could help you ID it. But I think you're lucky to find it for $30. I've been hoping I stumble into one myself and wouldn't care if it was marked or not. That could be fun to experiment with. Maybe not just cake, how about a killer crazy looking stuffed meatloaf for a group of friends :icon_scratchchin:

Edit to add: serve it on a nice platter with a boatload of mashed potatoes I the center. Hey just a thought off the top of my head.

Awesome thought. It would be a show stopper for sure. I was glad to pick it up for as cheap as I did. The guy I bought is from was awesome. He was a collector as well, just thinning the herd a bit. thanks for the comment.
Any one else?
Kyle

Back