Columbus Iron Works Hibachi Cast Iron Grill...

DRojas

I found a hibachi grill made by Columbus Iron Works but doesn't come with the food and fire grates.

Can you direct me to a person or company that might have them available for sale?

Thanks!

FS/FT/WTB postings are not permitted on the forum. Those grills haven't been made in decades. You could try eBay, or an outside possibility might be Char-Broil, the company that evolved from CIW. They may be able to provide a lead.

I tried eBay with no luck and I even called Char-Broil but the customer service rep didn't know anything about CIW. Ha! I found one for sale on a FB page but still waiting on a response. Thank you for the reply!

Look at the Cast Iron Grill and Hibachi World Facebook page. A great bunch of people who'll have some answers for you.

Yes, I visited the FB page and found someone who is selling a food grate for CIW but no response, yet, if the grate is still available for sale.

It's an awesome FB page!

I've been collecting cast iron skillets, etc. for the past five years but started focusing on collecting cast iron grills/hibachi grills. The hunt is very time consuming but love every minute of it!

About 15 years ago, my wife bought me the Lodge outpost grill and it's still in great shape and doing what it does best, grilling awesome T-bone steaks!

Thanks for the response!

Back