C.I. First Day

MDFraley

Bonnie Scott and I went to Round Top Tx. yesterday and this was our first day take. Bonnie did exceptionally well with a score on an "ERIE" No. 6 griddle which is a rarity in itself. I may never invite her back to Texas if she keeps taking treasures like that one. But to be fair in was my birthday yesterday and she gifted me with a Griswold Tite Top Dutch Oven #7 which was in excellent shape.
We're off again for day two adventures.
http://imgur.com/a/uiIh7

Well, as I look out the window at falling snow, I envy your road trip to flea markets and shops. And being able to do it with a like-minded companion makes it even better. Good hunting to you both, birthday person!

Happy Birthday and happy hunting. Looks like you guys did very well, sounds like a lot of fun. What is the large skillet with the "helper"?

Happy Birthday and happy hunting. Looks like you guys did very well, sounds like a lot of fun. What is the large skillet with the "helper"?

The large skillet is a unmarked Wagner #12. It's awaiting the e-tank right after I get the #14 Martin lid out. The other large one was a #10 Lodge and it has already been cleaned and seasoned. Thanks.

Nice score. Funny thing, I just picked up a #12 unmarked Wagner last week. The young couple that moved in next door told me they would like to have a good "user" #12. After I get this one cleaned and seasoned, it has a new home near by.

Back