Help ID'ing This Lid Please.

https://imgur.com/a/23Ql05T

I thought it was taiwan/china. Except its close to the taiwan wood screw handle 2qt stew pot, but quite doesn't fit, I also have a larger one more cruddy right now, again fits nothing - close to a few - but not fit. For example this one is close to the BSR - but doesn't fit, close to the small skillets from lodge etc, again not a "fit".

Could someone ID this.

I found a small pot at GW that has a lid like that kinda. I mean under the lid. It is from Taiwan but its really smooth with swirl marks from polishing.

The swirl marks are a dead giveaway its taiwan, these dont have it. In fact it has a 3 and a Z in 2 odd spots making me think its actually american.

Sadly, it fits nothing I have american or taiwan or the 2 chinese ones I have - so I'm truly lost.

Seen supplied with dutch ovens and pans with wooden handles marked or labeled "Country House by Krischer" and Taiwan. Also with pieces marked simply "Made in Korea". In both cases, pan rims have a recess into which the lid sits, and which accounts for the lid not having a positioning ring.

Back