Martin Stove and Range Chicken Fryer

JBaur

20150614_132239.jpg

Picked this up today. I love the lids on these. I want a full collection of them for my everyday cookware.

Yes. It has the hamburger logo on the bottom. It may be common here in South Texas. I find Martin Stove and Range stuff fairly often.

In my quest for a well rounded collection, martin is definitely on the list, I just haven't found the right piece yet to jump start it. I love their large logo.

Maybe Jeffrey R. has one that's pitted, warped, and maybe with a crack he can donate to me so I can shoot a video. :tongue:

In my quest for a well rounded collection, martin is definitely on the list, I just haven't found the right piece yet to jump start it. I love their large logo.

Maybe Jeffrey R. has one that's pitted, warped, and maybe with a crack he can donate to me so I can shoot a video. :tongue:

Heck, I wish I did as your videos are worth it. Will someone tell me why we all look for the smoothest cooking surface, when all we need is a pitted one. Think with me for one minute if you would. All that pitting makes hot air pockets under the food to aid in the non stick cooking surface. Price of pitted cast iron skillets just went from the scrap pile to the top shelf, $$. Good job RickC.:biggrin:

Heck, I wish I did as your videos are worth it. Will someone tell me why we all look for the smoothest cooking surface, when all we need is a pitted one. Think with me for one minute if you would. All that pitting makes hot air pockets under the food to aid in the non stick cooking surface. Price of pitted cast iron skillets just went from the scrap pile to the top shelf, $$. Good job RickC.:biggrin:

Hey, I do what I can. I've been thinking about filming a new video every week. Filmed on a Saturday morning. "Breakfast in old iron" Cooking breakfast each week in a different vintage pan.

Back