#3 CHF

CHF made that using a Piqua pattern. When Favorite Stove & Range went under CHF bought the tooling and patterns.

Sid,

Keep at it and you will find some pieces that are as you said in your introduction message, older than you.

Good luck.

I would count that one as having a heat ring... and not an actual 'smooth bottom' skillet. Favorite had that odd, rolled over heat ring and on the smaller pans it sometimes seems less defined. yours seems to be typical of a Favorite/CHF 3.

I would count that one as having a heat ring... and not an actual 'smooth bottom' skillet. Favorite had that odd, rolled over heat ring and on the smaller pans it sometimes seems less defined. yours seems to be typical of a Favorite/CHF 3.
D,

Thanks for the insights. Now that i look at it again, I see what you mean. It definitely is not completely flat and it has not been "ground down". Is there a book or site I can go to and learn more? In other words, how do I learn what you know for this or other brands?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Number in diamond. Great skillets! Love them.
Hey Tony,

Me too.

Back