Antique store finds, help with pricing

JeffreyL

My wife and I have started using CI more and more, and after finding this site, now I sorta have a CI bug. I am more of a user but I find older stuff interesting. So today was my first shot at trying to find older CI. I found a few pieces and I'm looking for feedback on some identification and pricing.
IMG_0607.jpgIMG_0608.jpg

Third piece
I'm curious if this is just rust, or if you guys think it's fire damage, I didn't check it over real good, but didn't appear to be warped at first look. $12
IMG_0611.jpgIMG_0612.jpg

Excellent prices on the skillets assuming they're not warped, cracked, or damaged otherwise. First is a BSR Red Mountain. Second you can read is a Favorite. Third I can't tell, but it doesn't look like fire damage to me, just rust. Interesting looking skillet. I'm no help on cornstick pans because I don't want to clean/restore them or cook in them.

Excellent prices on the skillets assuming they're not warped, cracked, or damaged otherwise. First is a BSR Red Mountain. Second you can read is a Favorite. Third I can't tell, but it doesn't look like fire damage to me, just rust. Interesting looking skillet. I'm no help on cornstick pans because I don't want to clean/restore them or cook in them.

Never heard of the favorite, are they any good?

Also found a nice cleaned up Wagner ware -o- #5 for $20

As a user I'd go for the BSR's including the corn stick pan - which i have done three times - at least 1 too many. If I was collecting I'd get the Favorite and let the cruddy one be.

Hilditch

So for my very first CI hunting trip, which was in an antique store right in my town, I bought the BSR cornstick pan for 17.50, the BSR red mountain 5A for 10.00 and the favorite ware smiley for $15.00. The 5a is flat, the smiley seems to be but it's got some funk on it so I won't be able to tell until it gets cleaned up. Now I need to try and set up an e-tank I guess. I still may go back for the rusty victor for $12, it seemed flat as well.

There was a Wagner ware -o- #5 in nice clean flat shape for $20 and then an unmarked made in USA #3 which would match the #8 my mom gave me, that was $20 as well. Also seen a big "Wagner" #12 for $125, I thought that might be a bit steep?

Good show. You will love that #5.

Jeffery, try to get a handle on rust. There is surface rust that is normally not an issue. Then there is serious rust that has pitted the surface and is considered damage. As a 100% anti-pit person if I can't tell if there are pits under the rust, I walk.

Hilditch

Hilditch-

I'm not sure, but from working on equipment for years this appears to be surface, I went back and bought the victor, I figured for $12 I wanted something pretty funky to try in the e-tank I now need to build. I placed it on 3 different glass counter tops and it was solid on 2 of them and had just a slight tick on the third so assuming it's not the gunk keeping it flat it should be a good pan

OH. MY. GOSH. I wish I had been along on that "first CI shopping trip!" I envy you the Smiley and the Victor! Very happy you found such good pans. :)

It was fun, but my wife thinks I have a problem and this website is full of enablers!!
Here's a picture of the lot
IMG_0615.jpg
And now I have an e-tank, threw it together this afternoon and the Victor is already in there
IMG_0616.jpg

Back