Cast Iron in your Stocking?

Actually giving out two mini pieces of CI this year to my Mother. She has a small collection of mini-toy CI skillets. So I'm giving her two pieces of new Lodge. :redface:

The little "Honey I shrunk the skillet" & their mini corn stick pan (I saw it while I was out and couldn't not buy it.)

That is nice, now you have room for only one new skillet. :biggrin:

Saw a real nice 3 footed, gate marked No. 7 pot a couple days ago. I was soooo tempted. Found out that I know the guy who has the booth in this antique mall. He always has CI there. Sometimes rare, sometimes not. I happen to live about 6 miles from him and have known his wife in a round about way for about 25 years, but don't know exactly where he lives.

Will have to wait three weeks to see him at the flea market where he NEVER has CI, and ask him if I can come over and see what he has. Plus+ His prices are very reasonable even for an antique mall.

Will have to wait three weeks to see him at the flea market where he NEVER has CI, and ask him if I can come over and see what he has. Plus+ His prices are very reasonable even for an antique mall.

Back room deals.:icon_thumbsup:

Back room deals.:icon_thumbsup:

Hey, I gotta' do what I Gotta' do... Like I said, I've known his Wife as a seller at the flea market for about 25 years, it's only been in the last few years he's been coming out as well. Have talked to him a few times but just recently discovered his CI stash... Wish me luck!

Back