ID help please - #7 Griddle

DLipscomb

Here's a #7 griddle we need help identifying. There seems to be some VERY faint numbers above the 7, maybe 38 but they are not centered above the large 7. Maybe other numbers were also there which would make the group of small numbers centered. ???? It's just VERY hard to see even having the griddle right in front of us and with magnification. Hmmm, definitely need help with this one!

Thanks so much for your help!!
D+D

Attachments

• DSCN0202.jpg
    DSCN0202.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0203.jpg
    DSCN0203.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0227.jpg
    DSCN0227.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN0228.jpg
    DSCN0228.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 50
I would like to know the maker too, and if they made a #8 - #10. I couldn't wait to use that one for pancakes and such. That sure is a good looking griddle!

It reminds me of a shallow skillet/griddle with out the pour spouts. How tall is the side wall 7/8" ?

Looks like a Lodge new style griddle. Catalog shows them size 6 thru 10. Most of them I have seen have been 8 and 9.

Lodge "old style" griddle. Late 1950s to early 1060s. Also made in size 6 thru 10.

Thank you all very much! After reading your comments, I searched some more and found some pics called "Lodge serving griddles" that do match our pan. Yea!! Yes, it is a bit deeper than other griddles we have. We're looking forward to a pancake meal soon!

It's funny how a person can search all over the place trying to ID a piece of iron and then miss the most likely resemblance! I should have figured this one out on my own! I really appreciate the members and contributors to this forum as well as the abundance of info available!!

Thanks again!
D+D

Back