Antique store finds, help with pricing

I think the extra $5 for the Griswold 273 would have been worth it. BSR stick pans are fairly common and can be had for less since most sellers don't know who made them.

Doug-

Is the griswold worth going back to get? I can't see myself needing more than one cornstick pan, so it would be strictly to flip one, but not sure there's enough room in them to flip them?

I just think the Griswold would have been both a fine user and potentially appreciated in value. While it and the BSR will both make the same cornsticks, I don't see the BSR ever being worth more than you paid for it.

I'm curious about two things, so I can further help identification in the stores.

1. Can anyone identify the cornstick pan with the double dimples on the one end and no other markings?

2. I know someone posted that the 5A pan I bought was a BSR red mountain, I been looking at the ID page on this website, and I'm having a hard time telling the difference between red mountain, and century series, how do you tell?

Thanks for the info, I will start a new post when I get these pans cleaned, the victor is in the e-tank now and it's looking awesome!

I'd go for that Favorite assuming it sits flat. $15 bucks is a great price IMO, speaking for the Oregon and Washington area.

Back