Cat humidifier

DonnaM

Found this unique CI humidifier and brought it home with me. It's used but not particularly old, probably Asian, not valuable or a collector's item...but I don't care--I like it!

IMG_2543 by donna manion, on Flickr

Donna, I think that is one of the John Wright humidifiers. I'm not sure where they are made but they retail for close to $100 new. I'm not sure if it has an enamel coating on it? I found one of the LL Bean ones and just let it soak in water and vinegar on my patio until the calcium deposits broke free. I agree it is a cute piece of iron.

Donna, I think that is one of the John Wright humidifiers. I'm not sure where they are made but they retail for close to $100 new. I'm not sure if it has an enamel coating on it? I found one of the LL Bean ones and just let it soak in water and vinegar on my patio until the calcium deposits broke free. I agree it is a cute piece of iron.

Bonnie, I think you're right! Interesting... I think it may have enamel inside, but there's so much mineral deposit that it's hard to tell. I'll google it and see if there's a way to remove it. That way I can start fresh with my own mineral deposits. :chuckle:

Thanks, guys--I will enjoy it!

:

(My post was too short, so these are my "extra characters.")

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

That didn't turn out too well.

RL, I was trying to appreciate your comment. :laughup:

Back