My First Erie (and more)

I prefer inquiry over bravado to establish the truth even if the world was once flat according to the authorities. Granted, the bars and initials would hamper polishing but the texture does not appear to be consistent with Griswold CI. Duplication error - OK. It's just that 10 times is a little much for me to swallow.

Hilditch
Actually, very few people believed the world was flat. Columbus was not one of them.

As to the 10x duplication... I'm sure the beer was flowing at that party! :p

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

RB page 53, top left is hanging in my kitchen. I like your 737 much better.:eek:

I think you meant BB, unless it is a roaster. Nothing wrong with that griddle! That's still a real nice piece to own!

Send me your address in a PM and I will put you in my will. :tongue:

I wish you a long life, so I will not wait for it.

I went to an auction this spring, and I let one pass because I had way to much to carry out as it was and some folks just want to pay stupid $$$$$$.

I will find one some day and swap it with the one on my kitchen.:biggrin:

I wish you a long life, so I will not wait for it.

I went to an auction this spring, and I let one pass because I had way to much to carry out as it was and some folks just want to pay stupid $$$$$$.

I will find one some day and swap it with the one on my kitchen.:biggrin:

If you're serious, keep after me about it. Right now it is too new to my collection. Gotta have it around for awhile, if you know what I mean.

Back