Lodge Expansion

If you go to their website you will see that they are under construction. I will not elaborate as they have it covered. My thoughts and questions are, Do you think they will bring back discontinued items? Will that kill the value of the pieces already out there? Do you think they will have some type of molders mark or some way to ID the old from the new or possibly even create new patterns?
And final question, what discontinued piece would you love to see come back into production? I personally would love to see the "Outpost Grill" come back. I picked one up with the stand a while back but the grates are rough, especially the top one, rusted until thin and has for a lack of better words a rung/tooth missing.

Lodge does seem to bring back discontinued items occasionally. Perhaps limited runs is a better term. Last year I picked up a #14 camp oven. It had not been on the site for quite a while.

I picked up one of those #14 camp ovens about 6 or 8 months ago myself and didn't even know it had been discontinued. Bass pro shop had a deal where they knocked off a percentage on any purchase that day if you got one of their credit cards. Bottom line it was a good deal cheaper than Walmart having it shipped to their store. I'm sure most know but some of my friends and co-workers didn't know that if Walmart has anything online that isn't in your local store you can have it shipped to that store free.

Back