Need Some Expert Eyes Here To ID These Pans #3

Jeffrey R.

1) No. 3 on the handle. On the back side is 6 1/2 inch Skillet, with the letter W on both the bottom of the pan also the handle.

2) No. 5 on the handle. On the back side is 8 inch Skillet, with the letter B on both the bottom of the pan also the handle.

Pan 1 & 2 have nice smooth cooking surface, also the text style look to be the same. I am thinking, late 1940s - 1950s

3) No. 5 on the handle. On the back side is 8 inch Skillet made in USA, with the letter B on both the bottom of the pan also the handle.

All 3 pans have the same top outside rim.
Pan 3 cooking surface is rough, (1960s)? Also the text style is not the same as 1 & 2.
All 3 have smooth bottoms, also the handle style looks the same. I want to think they look like Griswold style?? I have to try. No Ghost marks.

Thank you for your time, Jeff

6 photos, 2 of each skillet; https://picasaweb.google.com/114772661409714296598/JeffreyR#5979206693831945442

Last edited:
All three are unmarked Wagner, first two being older (the late 40s to 50s guess is good). The made in USA one will be post 1960.

Hi John E, Thank you

The unmarked Wagners, was that their low cost line. Skillets 1 & 2 are of nice quality, as #3 is not the same.

Or is this the product of after Wagner was sold to Randall Company?

1) No. 3 on the handle. On the back side is 6 1/2 inch Skillet, with the letter W on both the bottom of the pan also the handle.

I have a similar pan except on the bottom it is a "C" instead of the "W" on the bottom only and a No.3 on both sides of the handle.
Would that be a Wagner pre-1960's also?

Back