Would anyone like a slice of pie?

KenK

I just couldn't resist. A few casting flaws that I couldn't tell when I bought it as it was covered in something to make it really black (mineral oil maybe?) Really surprised at how light it is compared to other flat bottom Wagner's I've had. Still have a couple seasonings to go

Attachments

• DSC01902.jpg
    DSC01902.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01903.jpg
    DSC01903.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
Personal mission is an entire set.. The 13 & 14 might be a problem unless I can find them in the wild somewhere. $$$$$$$$$$$

I've got a No.3 & a No.7 Far from a full set..

1053A-01,medium.1404358136.JPG
IMG-3010,medium.1405572454.JPG

I have 5 Pies. All #3, all 1053 F. They all have the same casting flaw pattern on the bottom and that's how I got started collecting them.

One day I'll branch out and get the other sizes. :-D

Personal mission is an entire set.. The 13 & 14 might be a problem unless I can find them in the wild somewhere. $$$$$$$$$$$

I've got a No.3 & a No.7 Far from a full set..

RickC, are you collecting the smooth cooking surface or the pitted style? :confused:

A lot of 3's seem to float around on eBay. The other sizes not so much. They are much more akin to a heat ring Wagner vs. a smooth bottom Stylized logo

There is a number 7 on ebay and I see in the questions that it says it has a wobble. Do these have the same kind of tendency to wobble like the other Wagner's?

Back