Good day!

W. Hilditch

Hello Folks. I found your site while searching for some information on BSR iron. Upon my divorce in 1975 I bought my first CI skillet. That night I boiled asparagus in it and it tasted horrible. The next morning I tried to fry eggs. To my knowledge the eggs are still in that pan in a landfill somewhere ‘cause they weren’t coming out. I’ve come a long way since then and can now flip an egg in my size 0 CI skillet, add cheese and slide it out onto an English muffin. Hopefully I have learned a bit about CI and cooking. I go by my last name.

Hilditch

Lots to read here Hilditch.

I will have to try that with my Griswold size 0, But most of the eggs we get are 2 yokes.:eek:

I’ve come a long way since then and can now flip an egg in my size 0 CI skillet, add cheese and slide it out onto an English muffin.
Haha, that was my favorite after-school meal for ages. My mom had a tiny non-stick T-Fal that I would use to fry an egg, brown a turkey sausage patty, and eat my english muffin breakfast sandwich on every day after class.

I've still never seen a #0 in person, but I'm hoping to pick one up eventually. My girlfriend and I just got accepted to university, so we're slowly but surely building up our houseware.

most of the eggs we get are 2 yokes.:eek:

Whaaaaat? Like.. twins?

Back