Cast Iron Collector Forums  
Google

Go Back   Cast Iron Collector Forums > General Discussion > General Cast Iron

Notices

General Cast Iron General Cast Iron Cookware Topics and Q&A

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-29-2018, 09:56 PM
WallyF WallyF is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 333
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

Didn't check all the mfgrs in the BB, but Griswold and Wagner both are listed asmaking #6 DOs.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 04-30-2018, 01:27 PM
EdgarLopez EdgarLopez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: houston
Posts: 347
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

I have a Bsr 7,I didn't realize it was a #7 after a couple years I bought it ,when I started to separate what stays and what I'm going to rid I put it next a #8 and I see a big difference between those 2 and I check,it is a #7,I have not clean it yet it is real nasty,I paid like $3 dlls for it,I bought it just to get the lid,
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Lloyd B Lloyd B is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central and Panhandle of Florida
Posts: 273
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarLopez View Post
I have a Bsr 7,I didn't realize it was a #7 after a couple years I bought it ,when I started to separate what stays and what I'm going to rid I put it next a #8 and I see a big difference between those 2 and I check,it is a #7,I have not clean it yet it is real nasty,I paid like $3 dlls for it,I bought it just to get the lid,
I've had a few #7 Century Series, but I sold all of them.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-30-2018, 08:10 PM
Marsha B Marsha B is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 12
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

I cannot answer your question...
But...
You have a nice collection..including the wall of iron!

Last edited by Marsha B; 04-30-2018 at 08:18 PM. Reason: I think I was commenting on Lloyd B picture.. Plus I cannot spell!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-30-2018, 08:28 PM
Lloyd B Lloyd B is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central and Panhandle of Florida
Posts: 273
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsha B View Post
I cannot answer your question...
But...
You have a nice collection..including the wall of iron!
I have three walls, a shelf, two lye tanks full and a few piles. What I absolutely do NOT have is a problem!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 AM
BobbiC BobbiC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Delaware
Posts: 36
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

I have a number 7 Griswold LBL with the button logo lid. I have a couple number 8s (Wagner and Favorite) and a 9 nickel plated Wagner. I would love to get a 6!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Lloyd B Lloyd B is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central and Panhandle of Florida
Posts: 273
Default Re: Dutch Ovens - Other Than #8s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbiC View Post
I have a number 7 Griswold LBL with the button logo lid. I have a couple number 8s (Wagner and Favorite) and a 9 nickel plated Wagner. I would love to get a 6!
Please share photos!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Advertisement

- Website Directory -

This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,
an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn
advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or its affiliates.
This page contains ads and links that earn commissions for CIC.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.